Friday, October 18, 2013

Breastfeeding

I don't mean to be critical of anyone who doesn't breastfeed but I stumbled upon this really interesting information on the internet.  I found the benefits of breastfeeding listed on this page very interesting, especially #4.  That one is awesome, my favorite!  Well, okay, it is not my absolutely favorite fact about breastfeeding.  It is my favorite benefits of breastfeeding for the mother!

I completely understand there are a lot of reasons why women don't breastfeed.  I am supportive of either decision.  I was so blessed to be able to breastfeed my daughter.  I pray the circumstances will be the same for my next child, that is my wish for me and my future children. I understand not everyone has the same opinions as me.  I just wanted to share this really interesting fact.  Be sure to click the link to find out what the awesome fact is.  Maybe you already knew it.  I didn't.

I know this post doesn't fall exactly into the theme of the blog but it is kind of about pregnancy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment