Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Struggle

I've decided to share more posts by other mom/teachers. What more could I say than what they have already said, especially if I agree with them.

Here are 20 truths to being a mom/teacher

In this article, I've already tried #3 which I believe contributed to me not being asked to come back and I believe #4 was noticed #5  is something I have been trying to do more #6 is definitely something I do and so is the dinner part of #2

So, it is difficult. It is a struggle. I shouldn't beat myself up over it. Too bad. I already do.

In my last post I linked an article where she stated at some point your child will be jealous of my students. This is so sad. It is so true. As I've stated in a previous post, my daughter wanted to be in my kindergarten class because she wanted to be with me all day long, like my students are with me all day long. . . I wish I could be with her all day long without having to worry about what I need to do to make money to help support our family.





No comments:

Post a Comment